Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome!

GIF animations generator gifup.com
GIF animations generator gifup.com

Welcome to my new blog. A blog for young students of English (5th graders, mainly) who have some basic knowledge of the language and are about to embark on a new journey ... a new school with new teachers and ... a whole bunch of new responsibilities. So, prepare for this journey, hop on this bus and learn English the fun way!

Here you will find a lot of activities: vocabulary and grammar worksheets, pictures, videos, interactive exercises, games ... well, the works!! Hope you like!

What are you waiting for ? Come on, hop on!

1 comment:

  1. I only regret I am so short of time, I cannot play the game with my children at home, as it is barely possible to carry it (or whatever ) out in a classroom.
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete